Monday, January 26, 2015

Keeping My Resolutions While I Run Around Acreages in Omaha, NE

Happy New Year!  I know. I am a little late. The first month of 2015 is almost over. But, I have been working out, trying to keep my New Years Resolution to stay fit and time just got away from me.

While traveling around, listing Acreages in and around Omaha, it struck me how many opportunities we have to stay in shape. Aside from all of the gyms and exercise centers, we have a fantastic bike and trail system in our fair city. Did you know that??? The trail system is called, Paths of Discovery. You can find detailed information on it by clicking here. While I am looking for just a few short miles, a person could go over 150 miles total!  Some trails take you though the heart of the city. Others, like the Keystone Trail, take you through the heart of my Dundee neighborhood. While, yet others take you through acreages lands in and around Omaha and even into Iowa if you take the Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge across the Missouri.


All Trails.com has a good list of what is available for hiking in and around the Omaha area. One of the places I find myself most is in the Acreage Community of Cottonwood Creek. It's just off Hwy 133 on your way to Blair, NE from Omaha. I represent that development and find myself there frequently, so I just hop on their walking trail and get a little exercise while I am promoting acreages in and around Omaha. If you are interested in learning more about that great community, click here.

Living in Omaha makes it easy to keep my New Year's Resolution. I like that I can get out and enjoy the fresh air pretty easily, no matter where I find myself throughout the day. Hope you are enjoying the start of 2015! And, if you or anyone you know is looking to move, especially to or from and acreage in or around Omaha, please send them my way. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment